Thursday, February 4, 2016

2: Thursday.

You know what's fun? Netflix binge watching, taking a shower, coloring even. You know what's not fun? Being sick for four days. I know that someone out there has it worse, but I',m going to complain away.

I got a headache after band last Friday. I didn't think much of it. Band that day was particularly loud and I just assumed that it was a little headache that would be gone in two hours or so. So I went on with my day. Food shopping, finishing school, normal stuff.

 Did I mention I'm home schooled? No, I didn't think I did, but, hey! Here's one of those little things I said you would pick up on. So gg to you for reading shape that don't need to be in order when you're singing them. Sorry, I've got a chip on my shoulder for that. 

Anyway, info about me behind us, (or above us?),  lets continue reading through my day.

I took a nap as a last hope before taking a pain killer. By the way, isn't pain killer an awesome idea? Just like a bunch of brightly colored, comic style dots labeled Pain Killers, armed with ak-47s killing just as brightly colored, comic style dots labeled Pain running away in fear. Someone, anyone please draw this. Back to the nap. 

It wasn't really a nap, more just me in bed with nothing, but my head and hand holding my phone being seen. I think naps were vetoed from my DNA. I stayed like that for two hours or so then I got up and took a fore-mentioned pain killer. Which didn't help anything, but my annoyance grow.

The next day I woke up with fever. I spent that day and the next two sleeping. As of now I'm pretty fever free. Though my sinuses are still ugh. I never knew how much stuff my sinuses could mess up.

Is there a moral to the story? No, I just wanted to share my thoughts about the annoyance of the ABC's and how cool a pain killer comic would be. It wasn't even about me being sick, I just didn't have anything else to talk about since I was sick. Join me next week to read about why Valentines day is one of the best holiday for singles.

Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment