Monday, February 22, 2016

5: Monday.

Today is the day.

Today is the day I answer Would You Rather questions... So, I don't have much more to type to preface this, so I guess we should just get on with it.

Would you rather be a dragon, or have a dragon?

Well, being, I can only assume, magically changed into a dragon would be a massive physical and mental change. I don't know how well I could dragon, but besides the point, having a dragon would be amazing. I mean, come on. I would prefer a smaller dragon, like dog sized, but... Dragons.

Would you rather be able to become invisible, or be able to fly?

Though I do feel that flying as a good case, I'm going say being able to become invisible would help me more in my everyday life. I see someone I don't like, invisible. Called on to do chores, invisible. Don't want to talk to someone and answer stupid questions, invisible.

Would you rather be able to speak fluently every language in the world or be the best in the world at something of your choosing?

I would rather be able to speak any language fluently. Even if your the best at what you want to do, you're still stuck behind language barriers. I feel that if you can speak any language you have more freedom to do want you please, instead of the world seeing you for being the best at a single action.

Would you rather have a giant hamster or a tiny rhino?

Man, I could think of this a bunch of ways. If I had a giant hamster would it have a longer life span? Like, say if the hamster was 5% bigger than a normal hamster, would it have a 5% longer life? With the tiny rhino I could make way for a new species of rhino, helping keeping them from extinction, but at the same time I would be criticized for having a tiny rhino for a pet. I guess I would go for the giant hamster.


So, there you go. Would you Rather questions answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment