Tuesday, March 1, 2016

6: Tuesday.

So, about four post ago I told you that you were going to learn about me in chunks. So, today, I've decided to give you an insight into my mind by telling you a list of five things that I love.

1: Rainy nights.

I'm the kind of person who can't sleep unless there is some kind of noise. I don't care if its music over a radio or just a clock ticking. The sound of my own heart creeps me out when I'm trying to sleep, so when it rains overnight, its a built in clock and I find the sound of rain calming.

2: Being home alone.

When I'm home alone it means I can listen to music without earbuds. I can think out loud. I can leave the warmth and solitude of my room. Now, I have two siblings and two step-siblings, so this doesn't happen very often. In fact, I really think its only happened twice, which sucks.

3: Someone offering to make me coffee. 

As simple and as small as this is, something about that gesture means a lot to me. Even if I say no, its the thought that counts right?

4: Finding a new show to binge. 

You know what's awesome? Finding a well written show with good acting and perfect casting. Is there anything that could match up to that? Not really, except when you find a new show on Netflix with five seasons that also fits those criteria. It will probably last for like two weeks and than I'll go back to watching bits and pieces of various shows I've previously watched, but next time I find a new show, it will be one of the shows I watch bits and pieces of.

5: Realizing something you thought would be terrifying, isn't.

I'm in band, so I play in concerts and do various other things that put me in the public eye. I don't like being in anyone's eye, so I get butterflies. One fear I have is starting the song and not be able to make anymore noise, but once I do play the first couple of notes, everything is ends up fine.

There you go! Five things I love. Maybe in a bit I should do a five things I hate. One day, one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment