Tuesday, May 10, 2016

18: Tuesday.

I don't know what to do. I want to write, but can't because I can't focus. Part of this stems from the fact that it's 2 in the morning, part stems from the fact that I'm going to have to wait till October to watch the newest seasons of my favorite shows since I use Netflix and it's messing my brain up and part of it is that I really don't know what to write about.

I thought that maybe I could write about something I find interesting, but the problem with that is that nothing is really that interesting to me. I'm all like, hey, that's cool, and that's it. 

I put my laptop on Airplane mode earlier today, just so I could play the jumpy game with the T-rex. You know, when your laptop says that it can't find a connection and gives you a little dino instead. If you press the space bar you can play a Flappy-Bird-like game. In which you are jumping over various shaped cacti. 

That's everything.

Have a nice day.





No comments:

Post a Comment