Monday, May 23, 2016

19: Monday.

Five days. 

Just one more week.

One more week and I am free.

Free from fear of failure.

Free from early mornings.

Free for four months until I am brutally ripped away from the Summer and forced back into a place were I will be inspired to just get through another day, rather than enjoy the day I have been given.

Five more days until I am finished with school.

FIVE MORE DAYS.

I normally can deal with the last couple of days of school, but right now, I'm just ready for it to be all over. I'm ready to stay up way to late and sleep in way to much. I'm ready to binge all the shows that I've already watched through five times. I'm ready to enjoy my freedom. At least until I'm forced by the law to go to back to school. 

This is my last Summer as a Homeschooler. Next year I will be going to a S.T.E.A.M school. The same S.T.E.A.M school that my older brother goes to. (Not that it's important information.) I won't lie. I am nervous, but I'm guessing it'll be fine.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. I have no idea what the matter at hand is, I'm just using the saying as a segway. A segway to what, you may ask. Well, a segway to answer some questions. Find the website here.

1: What's under your bed?

I don't know, dust? Boxes? trash? Things like that probably.

2: What's your favorite joke?

Water you up to? Water trying to make me do? I'm just going to wave the big blue card in your face. Sea you later.

3: Have you ever overcome a deep fear?

I don't even know if I have a deep fear to overcome.

4: Why does a guy keep telling me I smell nice? 

How would I know? I don't know how you smell.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment