Monday, March 7, 2016

7: Monday.

Do you ever have those moments when you're bored, but you don't want to do anything?

It's like, you just wonder around, doing seemingly random and strange tasks, like watching YouTube videos and/or sweeping, but you can only do them for a few minutes before you lose interest and move on to another random task?

I promise, I really did try to find out what this is called, or why it happens. I know there's a reason to why it happens. It probably has to do with some kind of chemical in the brain, or body, but I lost interest in finding the answer, so I moved on to figuring out three of the best ways to combat this phenomenon and to write those three things down for you to read, just in case you ever go through this drought of focus and inspiration.

One: Get a Hobby.
Writing, reading, sports, music, knitting, crocheting, baking, video games, running, swimming, babysitting, painting, drawing, coloring, word puzzles, driving, flying, teaching, gardening, cleaning,  crafting, camping, kayaking, boating, fishing, hunting, rock climbing, surfing, rock painting, pet-petting, and Tumblr are just a few ones I could think of. 

Two: Find something to do and do it.
If you're bored, I understand that it can hard to stick to something, but maybe that's just the thing you should do.  Find a hobby and use it to scare your boredom away.

Three: Wait it out. 
I know this isn't really beating your boredom, but like I said, it's probably just a chemical, or lack of in your brain or body. So if you can't cause a release of feeling, the best thing you can do, is to wait for whatever is lacking in your mind to pick back up again.

I will be using these sometime in the future. I know one day, I will know why this happens and how, but until then, this is the best that I can do for you. Have nice day.

1 comment: