Monday, March 14, 2016

8: Monday.

I know it might not come across in text, but I truly am someone who overthinks pretty much everything from how I sound eating something to other people, to how quickly I walk when I'm in front of people. I do try to make life a little easier for the people who are around me and that makes me want other people to return the favor. As we all know, people rarely do. So, hopefully, by making a list, I can convince some of you do start, or continue doing theses things. 

1: Don't sit in front of people in a Movie Theater.

Just don't. Don't sit in front of someone, don't eat stuff loudly during an emotionally charged scene, don't talk, don't pull out your phone, don't throw popcorn, don't slurp your drink and do not tell spoilers before the movie starts. 

2: Slow walkers.
Some people just want to see others be late. If you walk slow, for the love of everything amazing in the world, just walk on the side or speed up. It's not that hard to do.

3: Don't ask stupid questions.

Don't ask me how my day was. Don't ask me what 2+2 is and don't ask me why a pink unicorn must travel to land to the land of candy corn to collect a silver flower to unlock the rainbow cave to get the glitter wand to impress the blue unicorn.

4: There, their and they're.

Okay, I'm sure you know this already, because grammar police exist, but in case you don't. These are three different word, used for three completely different things. If I ever see some mess these up (or your and you're as well), I will let them know. This needs to end. 

5: Hype.

Hype, in itself,  isn't a bad thing, but hype can be a bad thing. Whenever I want to see a new movie, or t.v show, I avoid all hype. Hype just ruins it for me. I don't know. Anyone else like that?

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment