Wednesday, April 6, 2016

11: Wednesday.

Let's talk about spoilers.

Ah, Ah, don't click away. Don't worry, there won't be any spoilers in this blog and trust me, if I ever make a movie review, or something that will involve spoilers, you will know.

Anyway, we all know the rule. NO SPOILERS. I know some people hate them (cough, cough, Dan Howell, cough, cough), but I don't really care about spoilers.

I don't know if that makes me a laid back person, or someone who doesn't like shows and books and movies as much as other people, because I probably enjoy them more than most. I am a fangirl to many fandoms. I get spoilers can be annoying, especially if you hear a spoiler about your favorite *blank* and you haven't read, or watched it yet.

It's gotten to point, were I ask people if they're okay with spoilers. Which nowadays, is really polite and something you should always do before talking about something. I've been, um, exposed? Exposed to so many spoilers that I've decided that I didn't need to go see a movie, because I already knew what was going to happen. Of course, if it's a movie I was really looking forward to, I'll stay away from anything that points in the direction of spoilers.

Like, I know nothing about Deadpool, Batman v Superman, Inside out, Ant Man, Mocking Jay, Part 2 and Big Hero 6. Yes, those are all movies I haven't seen, but want too. So, no spoilers.

I guess what I'm trying to say, quite poorly, is that, if you hear a spoiler, it is okay to glare, but don't tell spoilers yourself. If everyone started doing this, there would be no spoilers.

But, in the loving words of River Song, Spoilers.

(You read that in her voice, didn't you?)

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment